The combination of eggs, cheese and crunchy, lightly toasted, low-carb tortilla on the outside with a hint of smokiness from the ham can give you an amazing taste and balances the flavors and textures. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to fully prepare the breakfast. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Wrap Recipe is one of the best recipes.
Amount of Nutrients – Ham, Egg and Cheese wrap Recipe
The amount of nutrients contained in this cuisine are according to the keto diet plan. The list of nutrients present in this dish are:
- Calories- 568 kacl
- Fat- 31 g
- Cholesterol- 183 mg
- Sodium- 1929 mg
- Carbohydrates- 51 g
- Protein- 24 g
Ingredients Required – Ham, Egg and Cheese wrap Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon Butter (2.36g)
- 2-3 beaten eggs
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 slices Ham
- 1 large Tortilla
You might also love to read about Ham, Egg and Cheese wrap Recipe
Instructions to prepare the dish
- Beat the eggs until it is smooth.
- Add a pinch of salt and ground black pepper then mix again.
- Heat the frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon (2.36g) of butter and let the butter melt.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the hot frying pan, and cook the eggs over medium-high heat.
- Push the sides of the eggs (omelet), and let the moist part of the egg go to the bottom.
- When it is almost set on the top, take a spatula and flip the omelet.
- Turn OFF the heat, but still keep the pan on the hot burner.
- First add cheese in the middle and then add the ham.
- Now, start to roll the omelet and take it out of the pan and set aside.
- Turn the gas to medium-high heat again, then add 1/2 teaspoon of butter and allow the butter to melt.
- Place tortilla in the pan and keep it in for 10-15 seconds.
- Then place the rolled omelet closer to the edge of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and fold the edges in.
- After it is rolled turn a few times to create the crusty, crunchy tortilla texture.
- Brush the tortilla with a little more butter, if desired.
- Finally the healthy egg wrap is ready and can be served.
- You can add chicken, roast beef, turkey from the deli or even hard salami if ham is not available.
- In the case of tortilla, any flavor of it can be used.
- You can use any cheese of your desire.
Credit for the research: LatestCeleb